Monday, December 27, 2010

Melrose Monday


I owed my cousin's a couple of gifts and decided to take them on a mini shopping spree, BUT, before the shopping began we made sure to fill'er up at Lala's.
This picture above is from http://www.lalasgrill.com/, where you can find more details about the restaurant.

My cousin's didn't know what to order. One was in the mood for pasta and the other for some chicken. I, of course, was in the mood for some meat! Who wouldn't be if you're at an Argentine Grill? I went for my usual order, "Entrana al champignon" (Skirt steak with mushrooms and a side of mashed potatoes). I must say, the lighting was a bit off,  for the picture of my plate,but take a peek at our meals. I very much enjoyed my food, and not to mention the french bread with chimichurri sauce that starts off the party... yum!
 Penne con Salsa Blanca y Salmon
Suprema (Boneless Chicken breast breaded and lightly fried with Frenchies)

Entrana al Champignon
We walked up and down Melrose, bought a couple of things but ran into a super cute store filled with Hello Kitty Galore (wallets, shirts, phone covers, artwork, bags, rings, necklaces, watches, and so on and so forth). It wasn't your typical Sanrio store. It's hip and off of Melrose and Fuller. Check it out when you get a chance.


Now I'm off to tend to my pending house chores. I've put them off for way too long.
"Effects of not doing laundry for a month...wearing your boyfriends different colored grandpa socks and only thongs as undies"... Joy to the World :)

2 comments:

  1. I can guess that michelle got the pasta and salmon, Jr got the chicken and of course you got the best entrana ever! mmmmmm, you need to go tot carlitos gardel, that place is yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my dear Watson, that guess is incorrect. Ashley got the pasta and Michelle got the chicken.

    ReplyDelete